Эксклюзив Сигналы Vince Prince [Криптовалюта]

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Capital

Platinum
Реакции
Сигналы Vince Prince [Криптовалюта]
Accuracy 90.14%
Examples:
Litecoin, Major Formation Forming That Will Show The Conclusion!

Сигналы Vince Prince [Криптовалюта].png

• Welcome to this analysis about Litecoin, we are looking at the 1-hour timeframe perspective, the recent events, the current formational structure and what we can expect the next times. Litecoin has a differential structure to the other cryptocurrencies which is important to note here as it forme a new high already recently while other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin did not do this and stayed below this high, therefore I detected all the important levels and likely outcomes we should consider with Litecoin and the upcoming perspectives.
  • When looking at my chart we can watch there the major triangle Litcoin is forming here marked in orange in my chart and above the first ascending-trend-line and marked in blue, beside that Litecoin has formed the coherent wave-count within the formation. Now there are basically two possible outcomes here which will develop with the proper confirmation, the first is when Litecoin moves above the upper-boundary and closes there to follow up with further bullishness as it is seen in my chart, the second one will show up when Litecoin moves below the lower-boundary and also below the first ascending-trend-line in blue when Litecoin also closes below the 65-EMA in blue this will completely confirm the bearish perspective and show up with the further conclusions. In the structure formed by Litecoin here it is from high importance to wait on the proper confirmation before moving into the right direction either way it is just highly speculative. When litecoin has shown up with this confirmation it will activate the projected targets, for now it is necessary to keep patient and look at how the suggested developments determine here.
XRPUSD, Builds Decisive Triangle, These Are Likely Perspectives!
2.png

• Welcome to this analysis about XRPUSD, we are looking at the 30-minute timeframe perspective, the recent events, the current formational structure and what we can expect the next times. As XRPUSD recently showed up with preliminary bearish movements into the zone where it is mingling now there are some meaningful conclusions I detected in this structure with a decisive formation forming which when completed will point to the next outcomes, therefore I detected all the important levels and likely outcomes we should consider with XRPUSDs current structure and upcoming perspectives.
  • As when looking at my chart we can watch there the major triangle-formation XRPUSD is building here marked in blue where the price action is consolidating between the 100-EMA in light-blue and the 300-EMA in red, besides that XRPUSD is forming this coherent wave-count within the formation which is almost completed for now. As XRPUSD has still strong resistance within the structure and as it has shown up with this exaggerated bearish volatility while still overbought on the higher timeframe perspectives the bearish breakout of the triangle is more likely with a possibility of 65%, this breakout will show up when XRPUSD moves below the lower-boundary and also below the 300-EMA to close there and continue with bearish pressure when this happens, the less likely bullish scenario will show up when XRPUSD moves above the 100-EMA and closes there.
  • For now, it is of high importance to keep patient and wait on the proper confirmation in the more likely bearish direction to emerge which when completed provides a good opportunity to hedge within the market, besides that the bearish perspective will also confirm to the ascending-wedge-formation which XRPUSD already completed on the higher timeframe. After XRPUSD has shown up with the further conclusions and reached the targets it has to be elevated how it moves on further from there and if there can come a possible reversal or more protracted bearishness ahead.
Ethereum, Since Bearish Development, Approachments In The Range!
3.png

• Welcome to this analysis about Ethereum , we are looking at the 2-hour timeframe perspective, the recent events, the current formational structure and what we can expect the next times. Ethereum has shown up with some decisive price-moves I detected and there are some similarities with the major Bitcoin however there are also significant differenced which are crucial to assess in the right manner, therefore we are looking at all the important levels and likely outcomes we should consider with Ethreums established structure and the upcoming destinies.
  • When looking at my chart we can watch there Ethereum has formed this major bull-trap similarly to Bitcoin where it firstly formed a new high and after that got rejected swiftly with this strong bearish volatile move to the downside where it already tested the 45-EMA marked in light-blue in my chart and the first ascending-trend-line marked in blue. Currently, Ethereum is approaching the strong resistance-cluster lying there which is likely to show up with a bearish pullback as it is also not seldom seen that after such bearishness developed a new bearish move to the downside follows which should be considered here as it is also matching to the wave-count, this move will fully develop when Ethereum closes below the 45-EMA and below the trendline, when such price-action happens Ethereum will point to the second ascending-trend-line which will be extremely crucial as when Ethereum does not manage to hold this trendline and form a stabilization from there Ethereum will continue and protract the pullbacks when moving below the second ascending-trend-line and below the 180-EMA in red into the pull-back-extension-zone marked in my chart in red where lower levels will be reached from where the market needs to be assessed anew.
  • Ethereum is in a situation where the bearish pace has established preliminary which should not be kept by side, the big question will be if and when Ethereum can back-up. For now, it is important to be prepared on possible volatile moves to the downside and do not overspeculate the market as it is happening too often these days. When Ethereum continues bearishly firstly in this structure this does not mean Ethereum is completely bearish as there as still the suggested supports lying which first need to be tested.

СКАЧАТЬ
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи группы: VIP - Купить доступ

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху